Thursday, February 11, 2010

WHO BORN DOG (The Full Speech by JJ Rawlings)




So this is the full text of what Ex-President Rawlings said yesterday! I have taken time to transcribe it because the statements are very powerful and important. It must be read over and over again! This is the testimony of the Godfather of Prof. Mills. Thank You.




The Professor must be remembered whenever he says God put him there, God put him there, he must remember that God couldn’t have put him there without passing through human beings and the God is still down here suffering with the people that he used to put him there.

I would not stop today or tomorrow. I would continue till he and his people wake up.

I wish him well and I pray for him but am not seeing the results.

Is it that God too has blocked his ears or not or that my prayer is not loud enough?

I want to convince myself.

I want to make myself believe that he would do the right thing but sometimes its difficult to convince myself, you know?

First, I used to say he is slow, he is slow, he is slow but I can’t say he is slow anymore because the slowness is not moving in a direction.

I don’t see a reversal or going back to where we came from.

I see a

We seem to be moving

We’ve left the NPP machinery in place where else can we go to?

On all those sub-committees, and I am sincerely hoping that they would stand their grounds and to convert them to make them see the reality in those sub-committees so that they can wake up.

That Ludwig, who comes home using dispatch riders; look for somebody to film it and go and give it to Prof. Mills and ask him, what is that Ludwig, that little twitch, u know, what does he need a dispatch rider to go home for?

Late in the night and waking people up.

And go and show Professor Mills that this is what is disgracing his government.

He must learn to discipline the people around him.

Now you listen to my last point, I said it the other day, the people he’s surrounded himself with, most of them have worked with me before. That’s when I said who Born Dog?

In my time, none of them would dare do the foolish thing they are doing around him!

I disciplined and as the Prof is a disciplined man, but why is he not putting his foot down to make sure the nonsense going on around him is brought to a halt?

If I can do it and I could do it, why can’t he do it?

If he can do that we will begin to see some change and if they are not changing, he should boot them out!

If not, if not, he will go down with them and if they want to take us down with them, am afraid we will not go down with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment